Mama Baron (Lena) is not a doctor! Any and all advise shared on this website should never replace that of a Medical Doctor.
However, Mama Baron is currently studying with
The Global College of Natural Medicine in their Holistic Health Practitioner program.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Welcome To Healthy Mama's Kitchen

Welcome to Healthy Mama's Kitchen! I am a young(ish) wife, and a mother of a preschooler and a new baby. This is where I will share my menu ideas and thoughts about how to feed a family in a way that is Easy, and Healthy.

My goals when I make a meal are number one, to make it healthy and well rounded. Number two, to use the least amount of dishes as possible (I don't have a dishwasher.:)

We live in a very small town with little selection for groceries, and we live on a tight budget. So, chances are, you can relate to our story in one way or another.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Chronic Sweets and Food Cravings

Three Dangers You Can Avoid By Reading Food Labels